KUUS Inc., IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE CANADA’S FIRST and LONGEST LASTING UP TO
12 HOUR INSECT REPELLENT, A REVOLUTIONARY GAME CHANGER IN REPELLENTS FOR MOSQUITOES, TICKS AND BLACK FLIES.
PiACTIVE™ (icaridin) is recommended by the World Health Organization, Canadian Pediatric Society, and the committee to advise on tropical medicine and travel (CATMAT), as a first line of defense in Tropical climate regions and for children 12 years and younger.
ENJOY THE OUTDOORS with PiACTIVE™ Insect repellent:
- DEET FREE as always
- Non oily, greasy, or sticky
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Non irritant to skin*
- Skin friendly
- Dermatologically tested*
- Good skin compatibility
- Provides long lasting protection;
– up to 12 hrs of protection against mosquitoes and ticks.
– up to 10 hrs of protection against black flies.
- PATENTED CAP COMES WITH A FULLY FUNCTIONAL COMPASS, WHISTLE and CARABINER HOLE FOR EASY TRANSPORTATION.
- PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects. As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Wash whistle thoroughly before using.
- Compass disclaimer and tips:
The compass has been subject to limited testing. Remove the cap from the bottle when using the compass. Compass accuracy is affected by building and steel structures. It is recommended to always test the compass to determine the level of accuracy first before your next adventure. The compass is meant as a backup aid and not as a substitute for high end hiking compasses. “No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by KUUS Inc. as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of the compass. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of the compass.”
- If the compass breaks the liquid in the compass is mineral oil. If the top of the compass comes off there is a pin the compass sits on so as to move freely in the liquid. Be careful when handling a broken compass so that you do not prick yourself.
- Should compass become separated from cap discard compass immediately – chocking hazard keep out of reach of children.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any product).