MOSQUITO SHIELD™ – MS0001 – Kids Formula (pump)
The Mosquito Shield – Kids Formula protects children against insect bites so that they can enjoy the outdoors.
- Contains 5% DEET with Aloe Vera
As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Patented cap comes with a fully functional compass and whistle, as well as a carabiner hole for transportation. Should compass become separated from cap discard compass immediately- chocking hazard – keep out of reach of children.
- If the compass breaks the liquid in the compass is mineral oil. If the top of the compass comes off there is a pin the compass sits on so as to move freely in the liquid. Be careful when handling a broken compass so that you do not prick yourself.As per the label, always keep the product and the cap away from children at all times.
Wash whistle thoroughly before using.
Compass disclaimer and tips:
The compass has been subject to limited testing. Remove the cap from the bottle when using the compass. Compass accuracy is affected by building and steel structures. It is recommended to always test the compass to determine the level of accuracy first before your next adventure. The compass is meant as a backup aid and not as a substitute for high end hiking compasses. “No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by KUUS Inc. as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of the compass. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of the compass.”
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote or endorse any products).